Sunday, October 23, 2011

Introduction

Hello All!

I'm very excited to start my very own blog. This has been something that i've wanted to do for a very long time and I'm glad it's finally being done. So there are 3 reasons why I am starting this blog and they are as follows: 1) Big events in my life 2) Ability to empty out my brain 3) Let people know of some great ideas!

So FIRST-- what are these big events that I'm writing about? Well my husband and I are going to have our first baby, this baby does not have fur like our other two! We are over the moon about this! So many things are going through my mind but I'm trying to take things day by day :) I am going to be 7 weeks tomorrow!
Here is a picture of my husband and I so you can get to know us a little better:

Tony and I met almost 4 years ago and this December 2011 will be our 3rd anniversary. We are young, I am only 21 and he is 22 but when you know its right you just know. I whole heartedly believe that!
We met in college here in Texas and i'm so glad we had that same English class. Weird how things happen, right?
This was just a short introduction and I look forward to continue posting and blogging. I would love ideas to write about and let me know what you would like to read about! I'm open about the subjects I write about, I think this will be pretty random. Thanks for joining me on my life journey!

1 comment: