Friday, December 16, 2011

TGIF!

Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone made it through the week without pulling their hair out! Fortunately I did! I couldn't be happier that it's Friday. This week was a huge success and it was definitely a busy one. Monday, we met Gerry, a new team member that started work with us! She was just wonderful and we had a great time getting to know her. Another major event was that my husband and I had the privilege to go to my 15 week checkup with my doctor. We were able to hear our baby bean's heart beat! What an amazing sound that is! Immediately after hearing it, It really hit me even harder that next year my life will never, ever, ever be the same. I am totally ok with that though I am ready for this new chapter of my life. Next month, we are hoping to have a sonogram that will show the anatomy of the baby. We will be happy with whatever the baby is, but I just have a feeling that it will be a boy. Maybe my motherly instinct is kicking in early... When you were pregnant, did you just know for some weird reason what your baby's sex was without really knowing for sure? My husband and I thought it would be fun to take an intelligender test, I know this is not at all something you should really take seriously but I was definitely amusing. Apparently the test also thinks I will be having a boy too!

So now on to my great weekend plans! Nothing too out of the ordinary, tonight we stayed in and watched TV. Tomorrow we are going to Austin for some good food and company. I having been craving a slice of pizza from Home Slice, so I finally will get my fix! So excited! Sunday I want to take it easy...

What are your big plans or not so big plans, both can be fun!
Just as a parting thought, remember this wise words:

Have a great weekend!
xoxo
mars

No comments:

Post a Comment