Thursday, February 5, 2015

I'm a lover not a fighter but I'm putting my dukes up!

Hello World!
My name is Marci but my friends and family call me Mars. It's nice to meet you. Today is a BIG day for me. Why? Well let me answer that question in the shortest way possible. I am taking the reins back on my life and am ready to work my butt off to feel mentally and physically healthy. This is usually the time of year when I feel this way, crappy, tired, and self conscious. But why do I feel so much more crappy than I have in than in the years past? Well last year I started the year off all GUNG Ho about changing my lifestyle. I was at an all time high weighing in at 182. This is the heaviest I have EVER been in my life besides when I was pregnant. So its been a full year since then and guess what I am weighing in at now... 176. Now I know the number on the scale shouldn't matter but I am only 5'6 and I am not healthy so this has got to change. My healthy weight where I feel good and comfortable in my own skin is 145. Now this is before I had my child so I am not sure what my healthy number is but I am ready to find out.
The purpose of this blog is to chronicle my life events, my ups and downs and everything in between. I also want to gain support from like minded people trying to better themselves. I hope I can bring some support to you if you are on the same journey. Lets work hard to make this year our year and change our lifestyle to one that we can feel happy leading!
Till my next post,
xoxo
Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment