Thursday, February 5, 2015

Day 2 - My Epic Plan to Demolish My Goals!

Hey Ya'll,
My first post yesterday was really focused more on my reasoning on wanting to get fit. It was just a scratch on the surface of why I really want to reclaim my mental and physical health but it was a good start for me. I will probably post a little later about some of my more serious reasons but today I want this to be happy! I'm done feeling sorry for myself! So lets get to the meat of this post... What's my plan?
Well usually I have very lofty goals for myself usually consisting of hard workouts that I can't maintain and a diet that is less than 1200 cals. This is also why I've never been successful before. So lets scratch that plan, Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. So note to self Marci, lets not be so insane! I want a plan that I can maintain. I don't mind losing weight slower if it means more lasting results.
So on to my plan. I am not reinventing the wheel here so this plan is going to be attainable but challenging at the same time. I love Instagram and follow many fitness trainers, and ones that have just lost a lot of weight doing things the good old fashion way, by eating healthy and working out. While pursuing IG like I normally do, I found Malzisfit. Check her out if you are on Instagram, she is so inspirational! I check out her website as well Malzisfit.com and found a 6 week beginnings weight loss program. Its a 6 day/week workout schedule that is challenging but works for me! I purchased it and it was only $7.99, this is just including workouts, I am doing my own thing on food. Here is how the workout is broken up:
Monday: Legs and Glues
Tuesday: Cardio
Wednesday: Upper Body
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Cardio
Saturday: Arms and Abs
If you want detailed workouts, checkout her website and order the program, so inexpensive but great nonetheless! What's great about this is all of the workouts can be done at home! Score! I do not have a gym pass and I have a 2 year old energizer bunny for a son so it works out great for me to workout at home. I am only on day two and let me say, I am really worn out and tired. I almost didn't want to do cardio today because my legs were so sore from yesterday but I pushed myself. I'm really trying to focus on the fact that this is a 6 week program, I can do anything for 6 weeks right?!? YES I CAN! I will check in each day to put my thoughts into this blog and hopefully can hear some of your experiences with weigh loss or your struggle with weigh loss. I would love this blog to be motivational and encouraging to anyone who is in the same boat as me. We can do this, this is our year to take the reigns on our life!
Till my next post,
xoxomars

No comments:

Post a Comment