Saturday, February 7, 2015

Check In!


HI All!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I am, my favorite weekends are ones that I get to be lazy and hang out with my family. I was so incredibly exhausted yesterday so I made my rest day on Friday instead of Sunday. Today I did my cardio and tomorrow is arms and abs. I am ready to dominate that workout tomorrow and then week 1 of 6 will be complete. I really am so incredibly proud of myself for sticking with the workouts even though I was so super tired! I really don't know how moms that have multiple children, a full time job, and other responsibilities do it all! I feel like I am ALWAYS trying to just stay above water. I'm hoping that the longer I stick to this lifestyle the easier it will get or at least that I will get stronger and gain more endurance.

One thing I really wanted to make mention of in this post is finding a very strong reason to keep pushing to reach your physical health goals. I know sometimes we don't feel like we need to do it for ourselves so we need to find another reason. We really should love ourselves enough to want to take care of ourselves but sometimes that is a work in progress so we just need to keep pushing and find another motivating reason. Mine for example is that little boy right up there with me. That is my two year old son, Max. He is my heart and I love him and want to be healthy for him. I don't want to feel tired anymore when I am running around and playing with him. I want to make things fun and be there for him when he needs me. Please share some of your motivating reasons with me below in the comments. I really want this to be a place of encouragement for both me and you. Hearing your reasons will help me stay motivated as well. 

Today I did a 50 min cardio HIIT workout. By the end I was drenched in sweat! Love that feeling after a good workout has been accomplished. Today I really put my all into it. You know when you are doing a workout and you can't seem to give it your all? That was me earlier in the week but today I pushed through and pushed hard! Anyway, I just wanted to share a product that might help you as much as it has helped me! As you can probably tell from my profile picture my hair is always a crazy mess, its curly, long, and thick! SO its always getting in my face during workouts. I've tried various headbands, bobby pins and nothing works. So at Target in the workout section I found this wonderful headband! 

 


The outside is crazy colorful but I love it, the inside has a rubbery material that sticks to your hair. Really weird and its actually really comfortable! Check it out and let me know what you think!

Have a great evening and until my next post...

xoxomars

No comments:

Post a Comment