Thursday, February 5, 2015

Day 4 of my 6 week health challenge


How can I explain how today went? I feel a little down because I did not stick to eating healthy. Today I was sore, I didn't want to eat healthy, I didn't want to drink my water, and I did not want to workout. So much so that I pushed my workout till 10pm. I hate doing that because I have a hard time sleeping afterward....

But the reason for this post it to remind myself of my goals. Why am I doing this? Why am I working out six days a week? Why am I trying to eat healthy? Because I feel uncomfortable in my own skin and I HATE that feeling! Can anyone relate? I don't want to stop this time because when next year rolls around and I am the same weight and have the same uncomfortable feeling that I do now I will be devastated. I can do this! I know I can, I've done it before and I can do it again. I just need to focus on my goals. This pain is temporary, I have to look forward to the time when I won't be bogged down with feeling unsure of myself, not feeling confident those are things I CAN control. What I do with my body and feed my body are my choices and no one elses. WhenI think of it in those terms, that is truly remarkable. I need to take back the reigns of my life and love myself enough to take care of myself.

For anyone reading this and feels a little down too or REALLY down, just take a seat, take a deep breath and say to yourself, "this is temporary!" "I can and I will do this!". We can do it!

xoxomars

No comments:

Post a Comment